1. Vilnius Grand Resort (UAB Villon) reserves the right to change and supplement these rules at any time. When using the electronic gift voucher purchase system, the rules are applicable at the time of placing the order.
3. Vilnius Grand Resort does not assume any risks and is unconditionally released from liability if the customer has not read these rules in detail, although he has been given such opportunity.
4. Gift voucher purchase eligibility using electronic gift voucher purchase system:
4.1. Individual person who has reached the age of majority and whose capacity is not restricted by court order;
4.2. Individual person between the ages of 14 and 18 can only purchase with the consent of their parents or guardians, unless they are self-employed;
4.3. legal persons acting through authorized representatives;
4.4. authorized representatives of all persons referred to in sub-paragraphs 4.1 to 4.3 of these rules.
5. In the electronic gift voucher purchase system, information shall be provided in Lithuanian and English.
CHAPTER II. The process of purchasing gift vouchers
Purchasing while using the reservation system is made in a following order:
1. The customer is given the opportunity to choose from the offered packages and standard services that are provided in the system;
3. After selecting the offer, customer proceeds to the next step - a form in which he / she indicates his / her personal data and his / her comments on the gift voucher;
4. After filling in the data, customer may proceed with the optional payment in one of the following ways:
* credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Eurocard);
* electronic bank transfer (UAB Paysera LT);
4.1. After selecting one option, the Customer is redirected to a page where it is possible to make a payment using the system UAB Paysera LT. Data authorization starts by connecting to the system with the help of UAB Paysera LT encrypted 128-bit protocol. When the system UAB Paysera LT accepts the payment, the Customer is automatically notified by e-mail letter confirming payment. The confirmation letter will indicate: customer details, hotel name, total coupon price, amount paid.
4.2. If the customer chooses the third option (pay by bank transfer or later), he will receive an initial booking confirmation in the e-mail, which will be confirmed by paying the amount by simple bank transfer or online. The reservation is considered the original 1 hour after its booking and, during that time, can be canceled if payment is not received. Upon receipt of payment, the customer receives an e-mail letter confirming the purchase.
4.3. A user using a personal account in BookingRobot has the option to link their credit card (s) to the account. In this case, each time you purchase hotel services, the monetary amounts will be debited from the customer's credit account automatically, once, at the time of purchase of the service. The customer can cancel the card pairing at any time by clicking the "Delete" button in the "Payment cards" section of the account settings. The security of the customer's credit card data is guaranteed by the LB registered company UAB Paysera LT.
5. The Customer understands that in the event of a failure / programming error in the online gift voucher purchase system, if the published service price is unreasonably low / high, the hotel has the right to inform the Customer within 10 days of booking confirmation and demand full payment price, and if the customer refuses to pay the full price - terminate the contract / refuse to provide services without covering the customer's losses.
CHAPTER III. Payment and cancellation of purchase
1. The customer pays the specified amount in one of the three ways used in the system.
2. The customer does not pay any costs related to the execution of the reservation transaction.
3. You have the right to withdraw from the purchase and sale agreement concluded on the Website, within the terms and in accordance with the procedure provided for in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania, by notifying in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org)
CHAPTER IV Conditions for the use of gift voucher (s)
1. Advance reservation required by tel. +370 527 39 700, el. p. email@example.com
2. To use the service, provide a valid coupon (s)
3. If the gift voucher (s) have not been used before its expiry date, they shall cease to be valid on the following day and the services listed therein shall be deemed to have been used.
4. Gift voucher (s) must be redeemed once
5. Gift voucher (s) is not valid on 24.12.2023 - 02.01.2024
6. The coupon will not be exchanged or returned for cash, other items or other services.
7. Gift certificate (s) are valid for 12 months. from the date of acquisition, unless otherwise stated
8. VAT invoice is issued only after using the gift voucher
9. If the holder of the gift voucher (s) purchases services for an amount lower than that indicated in the gift voucher (s), the remaining amount will not be refunded to the holder of the gift voucher (s).
CHAPTER V Final provisions
1. The customer must correctly indicate the data in the purchase form. The Hotel is not responsible for incorrectly provided data by the Customer.
2. The electronic payment system UAB Paysera LT is responsible for the correct servicing of the reservation money charged.
3. The hotel or the company operating the online gift voucher system shall not be liable for the unavailability of the system through no fault of their own and for other faults beyond their control.
CHAPTER VI. Personal data
By purchasing a gift certificate, the Customer agrees that his / her personal data will be included in the service database. This data will be used to complete the booking process. With the individual consent of the customer, his data will be used for marketing purposes only.
CHAPTER VII Adoption of regulations
Personal data includes any information based on which Your identity may be or is determined: surname, name, telephone number, e-mail address or postal address, information on the provision of services to You (date, service, price, quantity, amount, discount) and other information (hereinafter referred to as Personal Data).
How the Company processes Your data
Title, name, surname, place of residence (only when registering at the hotel), e-mail address, telephone number, age (year of birth only upon registration at the Your system), which You have submitted to the Company to use the Company’s services, by filling in the hotel registration form the registration form at the SPA center registration form, green card registration form, golf club membership agreement, Your registration form, loyalty card receipt form, newsletter receipt form, applicable forms of owners and or renters of the Villas, Townhouses and Apartments (situated within the resort) as well as other personal data to the Company on legitimate grounds. Your personal data may be submitted to the Company by the organizer of Your accommodation if You book the hotel accommodation service not by Yourself, but through another company, institution, or organization.
The Company processes Your image, which is recorded upon Your arrival at Vilnius Grand Resort complex, using video monitoring in the public areas of Vilnius Grand Resort with video surveillance cameras. The Company also processes the personal data of Yours (name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address), which You provide to receive newsletters of Vilnius Grand Resort by e-mail or to use the Company’s loyalty card.
Mandatory reporting and the consequences of non – submission
You must provide complete and correct personal information. This is necessary if the aim is to conclude or fulfill a contract already concluded with You (for the provision of accommodation services, golf club services, spa services, property services). If You do not provide personal data for the above-mentioned purposes, the Company will not be able to properly perform the agreement concluded with You.
Purposes and legal basis of data processing
Personal data is processed in the Company for the following purposes:
• To identify You when concluding service contracts with the Company
• to provide You with accommodation services, services provided by the golf club, the spa center, and to contact You for the service (regarding the adjustment of the time of reservation of services, etc.)
• to solve problems related to the provision of services to fulfill contractual obligations and other purposes related to the performance of contracts
• for identification purposes when You use a loyalty card
• to contact You about items left behind
• for direct marketing (offering goods and services to individuals and/or seeking their opinion on the goods and services offered)
• to inform You about the Company’s planned celebrations, events, and promotions, service offers, other news
• to ensure the security of the Company’s employees, other guests, and the security of the Company’s property (video data from surveillance cameras, sound recording data at the hotel reception)
• to make, enforce and defend legal claims
• to comply with statutory obligations (i.e. tax obligations) in order to issue financial documents
• for other legitimate purposes related to the above.
The basics of personal data processing are:
• Your consent to the use of personal data or when it can be concluded that You have consented to their use for a specific purpose • a contract concluded or executed when You are one of the parties (hotel, spa complex, and golf club registration forms filled in and signed by You are contractual documents)
• personal data must be processed for a legitimate interest pursued by the Company or a third party to whom the personal data are disclosed and if Your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms necessitating the protection of personal data do not prevail (i.e. video surveillance justified by the legitimate interest of the Company to ensure the safety of employees, guests of the complex, the safety of the Company’s property)
• the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation applicable to the Company (i.e. The obligation to archive documents established by law, the obligation to preserve financial documents for tax purposes, the obligation to provide data to public authorities, etc.)
. Use of personal data for direct marketing purposes; the Company also processes Your data for direct marketing purposes
• sending newsletters to the e-mail address You specified with Company’s news about ongoing events, promotions, and latest offers/advertising of goods/services, asking customers’ opinions on the offered goods and services
• providing You with discount offers if You are registered to participate in the Company’s loyalty program. Your personal data will be stored and used for direct marketing purposes only if You have submitted Your data on the Company’s website and agreed to receive the Company’s newsletters and special offers by e-mail or by post
• In the registration forms You have indicated that You agree to receive the Company’s newsletters and special offers by Your e-mail or by post.
• You have indicated in the registration forms that You agree that the Company will contact You for the purposes of direct marketing via the specified telephone number
• In the loyalty program registration form, You have indicated that You agree to receive the Company’s loyalty program news, the Company’s newsletters, and special offers by e-mail. by mail. If You give Your explicit consent to the use of Your personal data for direct marketing purposes, the Company may use Your data to analyze and improve the effectiveness of its websites, advertising and market research, and for other marketing and sales purposes.
• You have the right to demand that the Company acquaints You with the personal data processed by You, and to inform You what Your personal data is, from which sources, for what purpose and how it is processed, and to whom it is provided;
• that the Company corrects or supplements incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate personal data and/or restricts the processing of such personal data, except for storage
• that the Company destroys (deletes) Your illegally stored personal data or suspends the processing of such personal data, except for storage
• receives personal data relating to You that You have provided to the Company and transfer that data to another data controller. You have the right to object to the processing of Your personal data for direct marketing purposes, and You have the right not to state the reasons for such objection. You have the right to withdraw Your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. In this case, Your personal data is destroyed immediately, except where personal data must be protected in fulfillment of a legal obligation, in cases where the legitimate interests of the controller outweigh Your interests, rights, and freedoms, or in order to assert, enforce or defend legal claims.
Data retention period
For the purposes of direct marketing, and the loyalty program – 10 years from the moment of receipt of the consent to process the data (or from the moment of receipt of the data, when the consent is not mandatory)
To send newsletters – as long as the newsletters are sent and one month after the person refused to receive the newsletter, but not longer than 10 years.
For the performance of the contract, as long as the contract is valid and for 10 years after the end of the contract, to conclude the contract from the first contact with a potential client until the conclusion of the contract, or one year when the contract is not concluded.
When seeking to enforce or defend legal claims, Your personal data may be processed for as long as necessary in those cases.
Transfer of data to third parties
The Company may transfer Your data for processing only to the following third parties:
• Company data processors – server service provider, website administrator, persons responsible for creating and sending newsletters to Your; persons responsible for the administration of databases and information systems used by the Company
• public authorities or law enforcement agencies if the data are required on a lawful legal basis.
The Company does not transfer Your personal data to third countries outside of the European Union.
Examination of requests and complaints
You have the right to submit requests related to Your rights specified in this policy, as well as claims and complaints regarding unauthorized processing of personal data or possible violation of Your rights to the Company at Ežeraičių st. 2, Ežeraičiai, Vilnius district. sav., Republic of Lithuania, by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to submit Your complaints to the State Data Protection Inspectorate, A. Juozapavičiaus str. 6, 09310 Vilnius.
|Name of cookie||The purpose of the cookie||Creation time||Period of validity||Data used|
|XSRF-TOKEN||Increasing the application security.||On entering the web site||2 hours|
|laravel_session||Session cookie generation||On entering the web site||Until the leaving the web site||PHP session identifier|
|_ga||Google Analytics||On entering the web site||2 years|
|_gid||Google Analytics||On entering the web site||4 metai|
|extend_reservation_in||Save time until booking is over||On reservation creation .||1 day|